Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Tuesday 25 February 2014

TEASER: Eternal Sunshine

Model: MJ Mallari
Photo by: Cee Culanculan
Assisted by: Sheed Arabani

I had a shoot last Sunday with a model I met that very day. Her name is MJ and she is a part of G1 Team of models and photographers managed by Glenn San Agustin. She is tall and pretty and very nice to talk to.

The title of this set is Eternal Sunshine borrowed from Alexander Pope's poem 'Eloisa to Abelard'.
Maybe the entire set will explain why I named it so.


Photos of this set will be released soon! Thank you for reading!

PS: Thank you for your birthday wishes last week. ^_^



Ongoing giveaway:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png