Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Zamboanga Bloggers Meetup - Portrait and Lookbook Shots

Final photos from the Zamboanga Bloggers meetup last week! The girls were kind enough to pose for my camera - they deserve different post for the final set of photos.

My favorite is taking portrait shots of people. But this time around, I tried taking whole body photos for their lookbook accounts. 

Enjoy the photos, girls! ^_^

IMG_0082

IMG_0081


IMG_0100

IMG_0084

IMG_0083


IMG_0098


IMG_0070



IMG_0075



Natasha
IMG_0087

4 comments:

  1. bien gwapa ya man gayot mga zamboangueno bloggers ahora. except kumigo. ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey! :) So pretty ng mga girls! HAHA :) Thanks Dear Cee for my photos. HAHA :))

    ReplyDelete

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png