Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Sunday 22 July 2012

Open Shoot for ZANEC Newbies

IMG_8428

May 13, 2012

The idea of a minishoot for the newbies of ZANEC came in to my mind when I noticed that we had no welcome party or whatsoever to make them feel "at home". We had a week to plan and Gail helped me out a lot. Alyssa as very helpful in trimming wigs and helping out in preparing. A few ZANEC members were also present that time to cheer for us. It was a fun afternoon for all of us.

Alyssa in Lolita Fashion
IMG_8341

IMG_8390

Ishan as Hatsune Miku
IMG_8354IMG_8373

Marigin as Rin Kagamine
IMG_8359
*note: The photo above photo was displayed in an art exhibit last June. Read more about it here.
IMG_8413

Chrystal
IMG_8365
IMG_8400


It was really a nice afternoon. I got to practice not only my photography skills but also my so-called makeup skills and wig styling! All of this in one shoot. Ain't it awesome?

IMG_8420

Oh yeah. I started shooting a few photos for GIFs. I'll try doing this on every cosplay shoot in the future. :)

Following the leader!
The Black Rabbit and the Black Alice

2 comments:

  1. woooow Cee!! :D I love the photos!! <3
    so cuuuttteee!!! hehehehe.. :)

    xoxo
    Rhea Bue (Styles & Writes)
    http://bebe-doll.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohgosh! I'm super excited for your next gig. Remember what we talked about! <3

    ReplyDelete

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png