Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Figure Photos - Perona of One Piece

So I bought a new figure to add to my collection - Perona of One Piece. I am actually not a big One Piece fan but I have watched a few episodes from the anime. What I love about this series are the gorgeous female characters - may it be a mermaid, a pirate or a royalty - and Perona is one them. This made me want to buy the figure from that shop the moment I saw it.  LOL And I just swore the day before I bought the figure that I will start cost-cutting for my next cosplay. Oh well. A little figure won't hurt my savings.

On with the photos! This one is a full body shot of the figure. I want that flat stomach. @_@

Figure Photos - Perona of One Piece


Anyway, I still can't shake off my addiction to portrait shots. So the entire set consists of portrait shots of the figure taken by my bedroom window.

Figure Photos - Perona of One Piece

Figure Photos - Perona of One Piece

Figure Photos - Perona of One Piece

Figure Photos - Perona of One Piece

I am planning to buy scale figures next and maybe construct a real figure photography setup soon. Can't wait!

7 comments:

  1. cosplay mu si perona sis :-) plan ku talga ean sya icosplay kaso wala na e.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try ko sis!! I want todo her New World version. :)

      Delete
  2. ang ganda ng pagkuha ng pic!!:)nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Galing ng shots. Keep em up and you'll get better each time! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos Cee! :))) She's from One Piece? I dont know her kasi eh. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shot. Better if you have a background diorama

    ReplyDelete

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png