Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Thursday 24 September 2015

QUICK POST: Daily Skin Care



Just a quick and random post from my Instagram account:

Introducing my daily skin care products. I've been using them since I was in college.

A photo posted by VitaminCEE (@yourstrulyceedotcom) on
I have recently bought these to replace my empty bottles of scrub and astringent. I use these after taking a bath in the morning and after washing up in the evening.
What I love about Garnier is that it's not as harsh as other facial scrub and astringent yet it works just as the same. I love the fact that one of it's main ingredient is to whiten and tone your face.

I would like to hear from you! What is your daily skin care product? How often do you use them?
Comment down your thoughts below!


Previous Post:

EVENT: Anime Fiesta ADZU 2014


Advert:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png