Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Sunday 10 May 2015

#SummerNaZambo2015 - Kite Festival!

#SummerNaZambo2015
photo taken from https://www.facebook.com/ZamboHermosaFestival2014

I was invited to cosplay during the annual Kite Festival hosted by the City of Zamboanga. Watching the unique kites soar high and having to actually hold them was the best part of the entire event! 

Yours truly and Liz trying to learn a dance sequence for our production number. Waa~~

It was nice to get recognized as the character I was cosplaying. I rarely cosplay popular characters in public so this was a big thing for me. (My mind goes like this whenever someone gets my character right: Yes! You're right. I am Sailor Moon!)




Thank you so much to Kuya Ced for the invite! And thank you to my friends @Sheedow and Gairu for joining us. Let's fly our own kite next year, maybe? :)


With the cosplay crew!
Photo by https://www.facebook.com/akoangdakilangsaging

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png