Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Wednesday 8 April 2015

EVENT GUESTING: Zamboanga City KPOP Gathering: Summer Invasion


I just got an invite to be the judge for the KPop Cosplay competition during the Third Zamboanga City KPOP Gathering: Summer Invasion this coming April 9!

I will be rummaging my closet for a proper coord for this event. I hope my look will turn out fine!!

For interested KPop enthusiasts out there, tickets can be purchased from the organizers thru their official Facebook page or by posting on their event RSVP wall:
https://www.facebook.com/events/823023664401061/


See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png