Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Wednesday 14 January 2015

ZCCI Open Cosplay Shoot: Junko Enoshima Cosplay Teaser

Cee as Junko Enoshima from DanganRonpa
Photo by Alvin AD Photography

I was able to test run my Junko cosplay during the Open Cosplay Shoot hosted by Zamboanga Camera Club InternationalInstead of going as a photographer (because I am currently a club member), I went as a cosplayer because my camera was under repair that time.

Because of this cosplay, I was able to find ways to revive my old chipping-off leatherette boots. I was able to save big because of this! I will share that method later in this blog. It will greatly help handy cosplayers out there who want to make the most out of an item (and those who want to save too!)

Anyway, I will release the Junko photo set on this blog soon. Got lots of photo sets to talk about here!

Thank you so much for following my blog to 2015~ 
Hugs and Kisses

Short updates:

My first SampleRoom product. Will review this lipstick here after a few days of trying it.
Just received my first SampleRoom.ph product. Can't wait to try it on!
http://instagram.com/p/xwK3jJnBMy/
My Facebook Page reached 5000 likes today. Yay!
Cee Cosplay Page
http://instagram.com/p/x1hG0tHBK1/?modal=true

ZAMBOANGA COSPLAY EVENT UPDATE: Confirmed details released?



Advert:
Fabric Flowers By Cee

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png