Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Friday 15 August 2014

Quick Post: Back for Good!

Hey guys! I've been out for a few weeks due to our unstable Internet connection. After a lengthy phone call to the Internet provider's customer service representative, they sent out repairmen to work out our problem.

And now I am back in the game!

Anyway, this is just a short post about my new obsession:
I started a new hobby which is doll collecting. I have been browsing on the world wide web for a couple of years now for articulated dolls that are very famous in Asia. 


Fashion doll Pullip is famous for their articulated body and large head. One of its best features is its un-rooted hair - it wears a wig that you can remove and change, a feature that appeals me as a cosplayer. This and the fact that the owner can change it's eyes give me the chance to make my doll 'cosplay' or dress her up as an anime character. 

I just recently acquired her and currently I am in the process of learning how to sew costumes for her shoots and cosplays. The photo above is from her first and latest photo shoot in our front yard. I used my 50mm prime lens and a reflector. I have received favorable comments on this shot which gives me the urge to make more costumes for her. 

More photos soon! I shall sort this set out after editing my last fashion shoot with HaruSuika: Shironuri Fashion. Will be posting a teaser here soon.

<3 For more frequent updates, you can follow my Facebook account: click here

Thank you so much for hanging on!

1 comment:

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png