Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Saturday 10 August 2013

My upcoming trip to Quezon City (Cosplay Vacation)


Hey guys! I will be attending the upcoming Fantasy Quest 3, a cosplay event to be held at Ferwood Gardens on August 25, 2013. I will be travelling to Quezon City for a short cosplay vacation!

This will be my first cosplay event outside Zamboanga. I hope this won't be the last. :)

I've been wanting to attend Fantasy Quest since 2011! I will be wearing a gown on that day (the character I am going to cosplay is a princess!). I've read that Fernwood Gardens is a four-star venue, so wearing a gown might be good for it. I am excited to meet new cosplaying friends.

Source
I'll be attending TORCH North Edsa and International Cosplay Day at SM North Edsa on August 24. I will go as Miku Hatsune for the first time. What version? Well, watch out for that!




That's it for my update! BTW, I have an ongoing giveaway on my Favebook page.

CLICK THIS LINK TO JOIN
Join and win hair ornaments for your Kimono and Yukata!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png