Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Thursday 29 December 2011

EVENT: Movie Mania 2012



To all Zamboanga Otakus, I'll be going to the MCTV Movie Mania this coming January 28, 2012. But I am going to arrive late (lol) so please don't go home early. I wanna see you guys. :D

The RSVP
 My article on this event

I am going to feature this event in the Otaku House blogs. So please pose in front of my camera.
I'll be going as someone who has an excuse to be a crazy-ass girl. Been waiting to act like that!
To those who want to register as a cospalyer or just as a con-goer, go to Chinz Variety Shoppe or the Mindanao Cable office.

So who are you going as, Cee?
I am going as... drumroll... GOGO YUBARI from Kill Bill!

Gogo Yubari of Kill Bill


So yeah, she's a crazy girl with a mace in a Japanese school uniform. I'll be making my own costume and weapon so wish me luck!

See you there!


Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png